Yaeyama Chlorella Powder
- YAEYAMA CHLORELLA POWDER a fantastic source of Chlorophyll, this chlorella powder is also packed with iron, protein and amino acids providing great support to your general health and helping you reach your fitness goals
- HELPS MAINTAIN MUSCLE MASS taking this chlorella supplement has an array of health benefits including maintaining muscle mass and good bone health, supporting the normal functioning of your nervous system while reducing fatigue too
- VEGAN FRIENDLY ORGANIC CHLORELLA NUTRITION sourced directly from a sun-drenched Japanese island, this chlorella supplement powder contains no allergens, irradiation or GMOs. A pure, natural blend which is certified organic and suitable for vegans too
- MULTIPLE HEALTH BENEFITS chlorella is a nutrient rich micro algae which has a wealth of benefits including being high in fibre, protein, iron and potassium. All 9 essential amino acids are also found in this supplement and it contains 70% protein per 100g ideal for vegans and non-meat eaters to keep their protein levels at their optimum
- EASY TO TAKE CRACKED CELL CHLORELLA this chlorella powder is super easy to incorporate into your daily routine. Simply mix into a pre or post-workout smoothie or sprinkle over soups, salads and cereals to enjoy the positive results that follow
Chlorella is densely packed with nutrients, containing an astonishing 60% protein (including all essential amino acids) as well as high levels of vitamins A, B1, C, E and K and the carotenoids beta carotene and lutein.
Yaeyama Chlorella is a superior strain of Chlorella Vulgaris, which is high in quality and especially abundant in chlorophyll and carotenoids. We believe it is the most nutritious, fresh-tasting Chlorella on the market.
What is Chlorella
Chlorella is a single-cell green algae, about the size of a human red blood cell, which is cultivated in large man-made freshwater ponds under artificially-controlled conditions. It has been grown in the Pacific Rim for over 25 years.
This single-celled organism is densely packed with nutrients. It contains an astonishing 60% protein, including all essential amino acids, as well as high levels of vitamins B1, C, E and K and the carotenoids beta carotene and lutein. Beta carotene is a precursor of Vitamin A essential for good vision, healthy immune function and skin health. Lutein is an antioxidant concentrated in the macula (a small area of the retina responsible for central vision). Research shows a high intake of Lutein is likely to be associated with a lower risk of age-related macular degeneration a leading cause of blindness in older adults. Our Yaeyama strain of Chlorella Vulgaris contains 50 times as much lutein as spinach. Chlorella has the highest known concentration of chlorophyll in any edible plant (2-3%). Chlorophyll inhibits dioxin absorption (dioxins are environmental pollutants, which enter the population almost exclusively from the ingestion of food). Dioxins are likely carcinogens and also threaten reproductive health, immune defenses and sexual development.
Suggested regime: Take one or two teaspoons in water, milk or yogurt and stir well (one spoonful = 2.0g to 3.0g). Or try mixing with a little warm water and downing in one shot.
More information on our chlorella.
|Fat - saturates||450g|
|Fiber||1 teaspoon (3g) daily|