Marine Phytoplankton Powder - 60g Marine Omega 3 Supplement
- MARINE PHYTOPLANKTON POWDER if youre deficient in Omega 3 fatty acids then it may boost your health and well being by adding our Marine Phytoplankton supplement to your diet
- OMEGA 3 phytoplankton is actually the base of the food chain and provides us with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA). It is packed full of nutrients including protein, chlorophyll, amino acids, minerals, pigments, enzymes and trace elements
- SKIP A STEP IN THE FOOD CHAIN we are encouraged to eat fish regularly to obtain Omega 3, this is because fish consume phytoplankton. If you want to skip eating fish or would prefer a more direct route to obtaining Omega 3 then add our marine Omega phytoplankton supplement to your daily routine
- SUITABLE FOR VEGANS there is now no need to take fish oil supplements or eat fish to obtain Omega 3. We can now add it to our diet in powder form. Marine Phytoplankton is free from contamination with a high bio-availability
- ADD IT TO YOUR DIET Phytoplankton is a rare and complete food source and provides the body with an array of nutrients it needs for i.e. the production of healthy new cells and the production of neurotransmitters. Phytoplankton has an alkaline pH and promotes optimal acidity of the body. This is one of the most critical factors for good health
Of the 40,000+ species of phytoplankton, there are only a few fits for human consumption. Years of research by microbiologists and nutritionists have shown that one specific species distinguishes itself on the basis of its nutritional profile: Nannochloropsis Gaditana. This is the kind that is now grown in technologically advanced photo-bioreactors. Using natural sunlight and photosynthesis, the phytoplankton can grow freely without competition from other algae into the biomass that is eventually harvested and dried.
Finally, affordable Phytoplankton
Up to now, most available phytoplankton was grown in tubular photo-bioreactors which are expensive and can only yield small volumes. Subsequently, consumer prices were sky high. Those days are over! Our phytoplankton is grown in the more traditional open pond system yet in a greenhouse environment. So technically the greenhouse itself becomes the photobioreactor where all growing parameters can be completely controlled, resulting in high-quality algae for a greatly reduced price.
100% Marine Phytoplankton
If you suffer from shellfish allergies caution should be taken as marine phytoplankton has similar properties
|Country of origin||Neatherlands|