The Metro newspaper thinks Chlorella is good for a hangover.
An artical on Caisse Tea. Alternative remedies
The truth about cancer
Organic Spirulina Tablets 500g
1000 x 500mg Organic Spirulina Tablets. Spirulina is a single-celled blue green algae that has the highest protein content of any natural food and is densely packed with over 100 vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and phytonutrients. This highly energising organism has been heralded as on
- DELIVERY INFO
What Is Spirulina
Spirulina has between 55 and 70% protein, 8 essential and 10 non-essential amino acids, as well as high levels of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), beta-carotene, linoleic acid, arachidonic acid, vitamin B12, iron, calcium, phosphorus, nucleic acids RNA & DNA, chlorophyll, and phycocyanin, a pigment-protein complex that is found only in blue-green algae.
- Spirulina is Nature’s richest whole-food source of the entire anti-oxidant spectrum including: beta-carotene, vitamin E, selenium, methionine, cysteine, super oxide dismutase, glutathionine, peroxides, copper, manganese, zinc, B-1, B-2, B-3, B-5, and B-6. It is the only source of phycocyanin, an immune stimulant.
- Spirulina contains 58 times the amount of biochelated iron than raw spinach and 28 times richer than raw beef liver.
- Spirulina contains 3 times the amount of Vitamin E than raw wheat germ, and its action in the body is 49% greater than that of synthetic vitamin E.
- Spirulina is nature's richest source of beta-carotene (pro-vitamin A). It's 25 times higher than raw carrots!
- Spirulina is nature's richest source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA). It's 3 times richer than evening primrose! The polyunsaturated oils in Spirulina contain 21% GLA (GLA is the active ingredient in evening primrose oil - evening primrose oil contains up to 10% GLA).
- Spirulina is a rich whole food source of chlorophyll - equal to that of alfalfa or wheat-grass.
For more information on spirulina
Test text for delivery prices ..... 2014
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers...