The Metro newspaper thinks Chlorella is good for a hangover.
An artical on Caisse Tea. Alternative remedies
The truth about cancer
Chlorella World is a small family-run business, committed to sourcing high quality natural products and providing the best possible value and service to our customers. We buy the best quality and sell at fair prices, whilst trying to impact as little as possible on the environment. We match or exceed the quality of major brand names.
We strive to give you confidence in our products so that you can come back to us time and time again and recommend us to others.
The Chlorella World Ethos
- We are a small family-run business. We believe in our products and value our customers. We do not employ staff and have minimal overheads so we can keep our prices low and our quality control high.
- We source our suppliers with care. Our Chlorella and Spirulina tablets are “all natural” without additives, binders, fillers or glazing agents. There will be surface powder, because they are simply compressed powder and they are fragile. Those nice clean tablets you may have bought elsewhere have additives to bind them together and other additives to give a shiny dust-free coating. We have chosen not to sell additives. Unlike some major names, we carefully hand-sieve our tablets to remove fragments and as much dust as possible to give you a clean, quality product.
- All our products are genuine.
- We use minimal, simple packaging and labeling. Our pharmaceutical grade containers are reusable. We encourage our customers to buy refill packets; you can save both the planet and your money.
- We rely on our customers’ recommendation to promote Chlorella World. We do not produce expensive colour brochures or advertise by mail. We do not bombard our customers with newsletters or order-reminders. These all help to keep our costs low. For your convenience, we enclose reorder details with every order or order confirmation email.
- We are dedicated to providing scientific and, where possible, evidence-based information on our products. Where there is supporting evidence for an approach we will either quote it or provide a link to it. Please remember this does not make it a recommendation. We do not diagnose illness or prescribe cures.
- We encourage people to provide their own experiences of our products on the forum, to aid others in their quest for health. But we remind you that this evidence is anecdotal and may not work for you.
- If you are being treated for any medical condition, we recommend consultation with your health practitioner before starting any complementary therapy to ensure that it will indeed complement the treatment you are already receiving.
We are constantly seeking ways to improve Chlorella World and to provide the products and services our customers need. If ever there is anything that you think we could do better please let us know.
No Quibble Guarantee
- We only want satisfied customers, who l will be happy to use our services again and again, and possibly feel able to recommend us to others, You may return any product in new condition within 14 days for a full refund excluding postage. In the unlikely event that you find any product of unsatisfactory quality or not as described, please contact us and we will replace or refund.
- Our address: Chlorella-World, Unit 9, Freshfields Business Park, Stevenson Rd, Brighton BN2 0DF
- We send most orders by 1st Class post unless requested otherwise. Larger orders may be sent by special delivery (next day, signed for) or insured parcel at our discretion. Please allow 7 days for delivery. If for any reason your order may be delayed beyond this you will be advised and given the option of a full refund.
- European orders are sent by air mail small packet, or, at our discretion, international signed for service and usually take around 3 to 5 days for delivery. Delivery to the United State usually takes between 7 to 9 days. Courier service is available please contact us for prices.
We wish you health, wholeness and happiness.
The Chlorella World Team